Friday, June 13, 2008

Lobster Sale & Indian Ladder Update

Nothing makes me happier than seeing lobster go down to $6.99 a pound for Father's Day. That's right, Price Chopper currently has lobsters on sale for this price from now until Sunday, June 15th, otherwise known as "My Day", or if Mrs. Freak is reading "My Week" (hint hint). I do believe since it is Father's Day, that I will buy an extra lobster or two just for some simple culinary experimentation. Something a little different than the 'ol steamed, boiled or lobster roll tendency. I am thinking maybe poached, grilled, maybe extract the meat raw and pan sear, served over some frisee with a nice vinaigrette. Dunno yet but if you have any ideas please share.

Now onto the other, sadder news. Neighbor Freak reported in last night and has confirmed (with his own visit) that Indian Ladder Farms has indeed stopped carrying their selection of local meats, sausage and poultry. This is truly a shame but apparently they were not selling, so said the Manager. Such is the gamble with this type of thing. It's too bad though because I don't think they gave it enough time. I go there every year for apple picking and I didn't learn about it until right before the holidays in '07. Oh well, I don't doubt that it's tough for local business' in Albany, but we need more of that sort of thing here not less.

4 comments:

Peg A said...

That is a shame about Indian Ladders' meat selection. I was looking forward to a trip there this week to get some of that very thing. I really enjoyed the local sausage and cheeses I have bought there. This won't keep me from Indian Ladders but it's too bad these items did not sell for them. Bless them for trying to promote local produce.

Anonymous said...

good one... thanks fro sharing.....
___________________
rozy
Email Marketing Solutions

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jaxezykypy.1accesshost.com/cabybe.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://luvalamoj.lookseekpages.com/jycaqy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich